MASTER TRAINER under ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT SCHEME
- PLANNING & PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION DEPARTMENT
Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (MEDMOC) is selecting a new batch of Entrepreneurship Master Trainers. This is a voluntary work without remuneration to build an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem for Mizoram. The obligations of EDS Master Trainers are as follows:
• Participating in Training of Trainers (ToT) on Entrepreneurship at renowned institution in India (IIM Calcutta Innovation Park, NIMSME-Hyderabad,etc.
• Providing Mentoring and handholding support for entrepreneurs, start-ups and students.
• Become key speakers in Entrepreneurship Awareness Programmes organized by MEDMOC and other agencies.
• Age: 20-40 years
• Graduate or above ( in the field of Commerce, Economics, Management)
• Fluency in English/Mizo
• Good presentation skill
• Experience in the field of Entrepreneurship may be preferred
• Good knowledge in MS Office
Application Form available at Entrepreneurship Development Centre, Planning & Programme Implementation Departmant, Phase-I Building. Opposite, Raj Bhavan Gate, Khatla. and can be downloaded by clicking the link below
Click Here --> Application Form
Last date of submission: 9th August,2019
Sd/- Dr. LALRINCHHANA
Member Secretary, MEDMOC,
Deputy Adviser-cum-Dy. Secretary,
Planning & Prog. Implementation Department
Government of Mizoram.